Each exhibitor must provide a Certificate of Insurance showing:
- Event name: Ottawa Valley Farm Show
- Event address: EY Centre, 4899 Uplands Drive, Ottawa, On, K1V 2N6
- Insured name and address (i.e. official/legal name and address of the exhibitor)
- Name of insurer and policy number
- Term of coverage – March 12 to 17, 2017 (to cover show dates and move-in/out dates)
- OTTAWA VALLEY SEED GROWERS ASSOCIATION (operating as the Ottawa Valley Farm Show) as an Additional Insured
- 2256240 Ontario Inc. (beneficial operator and owner of the building known as the EY Centre) as an Additional Insured.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Products and Completed Operations
- Personal Injury
- Tenants Legal Liability – $500,000
- Cross liability
- Blanket Contractual Liability
- Non – owned Automobile Liability
- Employees as Additional Insureds
- Contingent Employers Liability
Exhibitors may purchase a short term policy from Pal Insurance Brokers Canada Ltd. that will provide insurance, similar to the above, for the duration of the show. Please click and complete the “PAL Liability Application”, and forward directly by fax or email to PAL Insurance. A Certificate will be issued and returned to you by email.
Certificate of Insurance (Options 1 or 2) must be received by Ottawa Valley Farm Show management by January 13, 2017. Failure to provide the required Certificate of Insurance by the due date will result in cancellation of the Agreement for space.